The UK Revenue Assurance Group is meeting tomorrow, and there is a full agenda for those attending, including talks and workshops on:
- how one international telco implemented its own in-house Decision Support System for RAFM;
- the adaptation of assurance techniques to optimize network capex;
- how to involve the RA team with new projects;
- a case study on how Enterprise Risk Management contributes to assurance in one major British telco; and
- a comparison of how to manage revenue risks in telecoms, financial services and retail.
And if that was not enough, the group will be celebrating 10 years of its regular triannual meeting! With cake!
The UK RAG gets is name because it holds its meetings in London, though anyone with a relevant professional interest is welcome to attend. International members of RAG may not be able to fly into London to help us blow out the candles on the birthday cake, but they can still take advantage of the exclusive content in the member’s only section of the RAG website. The latest addition is the audio recording of a presentation on how Tesco Mobile, an MVNO, manages its revenue assurance.