Selling & Marketing Telecom Analytics Software – A report by David Leshem and Dan Baker
talkRA contributor David Leshem has collaborated with TRI Research Director Dan Baker, to produce a must-read report for any business that markets and sells analytics software to the telecoms industry. Selling & Marketing Telecom Analytics Software draws on David’s experience as founder and former co-CEO of Compwise, an analytics company based in Israel that specialized in telecom pricing and offer analytics. The report gives insight into how to generate business, giving insightful answers to the following questions:
- What are the key success factors in generating business?
- How do you gain meetings with top buyers to sell your analytics software?
- How should sales and marketing approaches differ when offering analytics as opposed to other telecom software?
- How do you gain and work with distribution partners?
- When meeting potential customers, what is the best way to communicate the value added by your software?
Dan Baker has also pulled together tips and advice from a range of experts, including:
- Nick Gregory – Marketing & PR Expert, Market Accelerator;
- Howard Shenson – Consulting marketing expert, Shenson Consulting; and
- Eric Priezkalns of talkRA.
All orders received prior to publication benefit from a 10% discount. And like all TRI reports, satisfaction is guaranteed, with customers entitled to a full refund if the report is returned within 15 days.
To find out more about the report and to see its table of contents, please take a look at the brochure.